DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My battery keeps getting drained so I want to upgrade. Ni heard for people with a system we should get yellow one at autozone. Any opinions? I want to get a good one, so I won't waste my money

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Sears DieHard Platinum...

there is plenty of discussion here about the topic to BTW... befriend the search button, holms..

·
Registered
12,571 Posts
DieHard Automotive Battery, Platinum P-1 - Group Size 34 - P-1 at Sears.com

DieHard Automotive Battery, Platinum P-1 - Group Size 34

# Ideal for luxury vehicles with multiple electronic accessories
# Plates made of 99.99% pure virgin lead
# High purity grade acid held safely in place by glass mats; non-spillable design
# Absorbed Glass Mat construction provides mounting flexibility & guarantees longer service life
# 4-Year Free Replacement; 100-Month Prorated Limited Warranty

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
If you dont want to drop alot of coin the Delco Voyager marine is a nice battery, it is also deep cycle. I run them in my fishing boat and have multiple friends that run them in boats and cars. Plus side is if you purchase authorized in 2 years you can carry it back and pay $25 and get a new battery.

·
Registered
38 Posts
how do u compare these batts to say kinetik 1400s? pricewise theyre close....im gonna be needing to change my stockers soon :)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
DieHard Automotive Battery, Platinum P-1 - Group Size 34 - P-1 at Sears.com

DieHard Automotive Battery, Platinum P-1 - Group Size 34

# Ideal for luxury vehicles with multiple electronic accessories
# Plates made of 99.99% pure virgin lead
# High purity grade acid held safely in place by glass mats; non-spillable design
# Absorbed Glass Mat construction provides mounting flexibility & guarantees longer service life
# 4-Year Free Replacement; 100-Month Prorated Limited Warranty
Car Batteries & Truck Batteries from Sears.com

This one instead. It has both type terminals, and it's the same size ;) Or, drop the wad and get the PowerMaster 3400 :eek: $$$$$$$

1 - 16 of 16 Posts