DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've collected a mix of budget gear for the purposes of DIYMA system for one, maybe two, deserving (or less than so:D) winners.

We have enough gear for a budget LOC system and a nomal deck based system.

There are really only three suggestions we would like considered. I say considered because "free" wih stipulations, is not free at all. We would like you to consider:

The person to enter this drawing (decided by vote) will (hopefully):

1. Have a basic need for this system.
2. USE The system
3. Provide pictures and review of system.

Ideally, a free way for a father to connect with a son or someone that paid his own way through college is graduating is going to be more deserving in many people's eyes and will help to gain yourself a vote;)

This giveaway is just that, a giveaway. You'll note many items may be useful. If you have an extra of that item, by all means, reduce clutter....

This is one of those threads that will help to prove or disprove the idea that components don't have to be expensive to sound good, we, as freaky audiophiles want, most of all, for it to sound good:)

Read the thread linked. If interested and agree with these suggestions, please post your intentions. Provide car, details and any information you feel voters need.

THERE IS ONE RULE!!!!!!
THIS IS A BAW-BOX GIVEAWAY! OUR PRECIOUS BAWBOX IS ON LIFE-SUPPORT~:D~

We'll need to agree on a time to meet and greet and the winners should be present at whatever point we all agree on. We WON"T schedule a time where any candidates cannot make it. We just like our little BAW-BOX and don't want it to feel lonely:)

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/off-topic/56413-diyma-system-3-a-2.html#post700706

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So is this a regional thing only?
LOL, no strings attached. We are some guys with extra stuff in our garages and an idea to give it away rather than get $5 for it at a garage sale. :)

Regional? No...probably important to stay with this continenent..and language...kinda goes without saying:)

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
While I think a "meet and greet" might be difficult, but having a local to the winner member check up on things might be cool... maybe even lend a hand.. ??

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
While I think a "meet and greet" might be difficult, but having a local to the winner member check up on things might be cool... maybe even lend a hand.. ??
you think a BAW-box meet and greet would be a pain? Local "person" (as if they exist anymore) seems hard to me. I'm open for all...ask BL Stang;)

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
Not saying it would be a pain, but it could be difficult... lol..

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Although meeting the person would be nice, I don't feel it's necessary as long as they abide by the 3 very simple rules you set forth in the 1st post. I sure hope someone sees this thread soon and nominates someone. I really don't know very many people on here personally, but the ones I do know, don't need this stuff.

·
Registered
14 Posts
here's a fun reply:

wtf is a bawbox? does not knowing automatically qualify or *dis*qualify me?

thank you for your time, and on behalf of the lucky (??) winner, thanks for your extra stuff

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL, its the shout box at the top of OT. Bored At Work box...:)cuz I'm in guv'ment;)

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Nice deal going on here. Is there any equipment that you're lacking AWC? I could look around my stash for some spare pieces/parts or maybe some extra wire. Just let me know.

BAWbox FTW!! :)

·
Registered
244 Posts

Bumping cause its a cool idea. Did this ever happen? Would anyone do it again? I could throw some components out for it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts