DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Guys, avoid to post WTB, and be very carefull with pm from 0 post users, even they accept paypal.
I posted two WTB thread and I got scammed for both. The last one from user Sonnhalterrobert65 gave me this email contact [email protected] . He send me some pics I found in google again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
LMAO, I was in m3 fourm and WTB exhaust, someone else sent me this person's email and telling me this Robert has it. I emailed him about the exhaust and he didn't know anything about the exhaust just kept saying okay and yes. I googled him and found this page lol. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
137 Posts
There is a guy on several Facebook group and sale pages scamming people left and right. He got me for a couple hundred dollars. I have not seen him here but figured I'd add to this, he/they are posting on a "WTB" add of there choice and saying "hey my brother has one for sale... give him a call" guy will talk over the phone, sounds legitimatel. His phone number is (518)669-9817 calls himself Jordan. Jay. Jacob. Always seems to use Millz as a last name.

I think he made a mistake with me tho and accidentally texted me a number of his wife/gf and that's lead me to his address so I'm making progress

The world we live in today is getting pathetic.
Everyone should take the advice on this sticky and stop using WTB adds. It basically makes for a smorgasbord of options for these guys... they pic the easiest one to fake/scam and that's it

Thanks and good luck

·
Registered
137 Posts
Update on my last comment. He has been doing this ALL OVER. I hope nobody has had a run in here, but he changes his name and so forth every so often. But I found him!. If anyone googles his number and finds these posts contact me if you were scammed and I will add you to a growing list of victims and give you any information you need.

No more WTB or ISO adds! I think it should be a rule. I had NO IDEA how often scammers were getting people this way. It's the perfect trap, they know what you want. Offer a good price, find a picture and con you into sending as gift or in this case paying through google or apple pay, who evidently cant be bothered by people using there service to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars. As they were confronted on several cases with this specific scammer and not once even deactivated his acount. Sad world we live in

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Hey I’m a new member here but I’m not new to scammers or forums. I created a WTB ad today and got the following response by private message.
A85FABFE-080C-4F0C-96C6-2388456351B1.png
A85FABFE-080C-4F0C-96C6-2388456351B1.png
FDC018CE-8076-496C-AACB-66F09679D6A1.png

21 - 40 of 74 Posts