DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Lol, I got the biggest moron jackass do the same thing. ^^

I have a WTB ad looking for an amplifier. Username Allan Walker pm'd me with the same email address: [email protected]

I got a couple pics of the amps and asked for some with the name and date on a piece of paper in the pics. I thought the original pics looked familiar and turns out I was right. They were pics taken by Huggy (a good seller here) a while back. The second set of pics they sent with their name and date on paper (photoshopped), were actually MY PICS of MY AMPS. What a damn moron. I asked what paypal address or what address to mail cash to so I can see if this idiot provides the information so that we have it.

Please check the ip address for Allan Walker and see if it matches the other posted above. He needs to be banned asap. Also, why are we allowing zero/low post users to PM?? That setting needs to be adjusted right away to something like 50 posts before PM is allowed. We used to have a setting like this in place. These are all measures that help prevent these sorts of issues and the new software has not had this setting replicated it appears. Users with 50 or fewer posts should be blocked from PMs as well as the classifieds section.

·
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

I have a WTB ad looking for an amplifier. Username Allan Walker pm'd me with the same email address: [email protected]

I got a couple pics of the amps and asked for some with the name and date on a piece of paper in the pics. I thought the original pics looked familiar and turns out I was right. They were pics taken by Huggy (a good seller here) a while back. The second set of pics they sent with their name and date on paper (photoshopped), were actually MY PICS of MY AMPS. What a damn moron. I asked what paypal address or what address to mail cash to so I can see if this idiot provides the information so that we have it.

Please check the ip address for Allan Walker and see if it matches the other posted above. He needs to be banned asap. Also, why are we allowing zero/low post users to PM?? That setting needs to be adjusted right away to something like 50 posts before PM is allowed. We used to have a setting like this in place. These are all measures that help prevent these sorts of issues and the new software has not had this setting replicated it appears. Users with 50 or fewer posts should be blocked from PMs as well as the classifieds section.
You report them I ban them. I didn't catch his IP, and can't look because the account is completely removed.

I'm not sure why people with zero posts can make ads and send PM's, this just all of a sudden happened some months ago. Start a thread in the "site support" forum with what the people want; if I can help push it through just let me know.

·
Registered
2016 Toyota Sienna SE
147 Posts
jonhtrey0 SCAMMER posted stock photo of arc audio x2 1200.6 and tried to get me to email someone... as usual.

·
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
19 Posts
Andrew.jack2233 is a scammer, asked me to send e-mail then proceeded to show me a picture easily found on google. Didn’t even have the brand of the subs correct when he told me what they were..crazy times, be careful fellas

·
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Andrew.jack2233 is a scammer, asked me to send e-mail then proceeded to show me a picture easily found on google. Didn’t even have the brand of the subs correct when he told me what they were..crazy times, be careful fellas
User IP's
197.210.29.253 - Nigeria
107.182.226.233 - NY
64.52.83.46 - KS

41 - 60 of 74 Posts