DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Best False Floor Builds and Stealth Builds - Photo Requests

Can you all please direct me towards the best False Floor Builds and Stealth Builds?

Photos and or links greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
What all are you looking for? Just general ideas on builds or how wiring is done or the connections and dist blocks?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What all are you looking for? Just general ideas on builds or how wiring is done or the connections and dist blocks?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

I need to see best practices for running wiring such as power and ground, placement of spare battery, power and ground distribution, etc...

Bing and his false floors are beautiful.

My plan is to borrow some of his best practices and build my own.

Mine is a bit more complex as I believe my false floor will have several "layers".

I am thinking the "first floor" will have the spare battery, DSP, and DA Converter.
The "second floor" will have both amplifiers, the distribution block for power and ground (individual), and the spare fuse block for constant and switched power (blue sea systems).

The guys who did the false floor installs for member "Porsche" did an amazing job. AudioX in Alabama I believe.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I need to see best practices for running wiring such as power and ground, placement of spare battery, power and ground distribution, etc...

Bing and his false floors are beautiful.

My plan is to borrow some of his best practices and build my own.

Mine is a bit more complex as I believe my false floor will have several "layers".

I am thinking the "first floor" will have the spare battery, DSP, and DA Converter.
The "second floor" will have both amplifiers, the distribution block for power and ground (individual), and the spare fuse block for constant and switched power (blue sea systems).

The guys who did the false floor installs for member "Porsche" did an amazing job. AudioX in Alabama I believe.

Search for Car Audio Fabrication on Youtube. Mark just went through very detailed steps on doing just what you are looking for. His videos should get the creative juices flowing.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Any other updates to this?

Bing and CarAudioFabrication have the best/most professional raised floor/false floor builds. Any others I should look at? Audio-X in Florence, Alabama does a great job as well. I am doing a layout similar to what they do.

Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts