DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
597 Posts
Ah... probably my favorite amps... dunno why I just like a good multi channel amp. I love using 5 channel amps in pair for all the channels needed on just 2 amps...

You need power???
Memphis Belle MC-1300D (get over the fact it has Class D section... Not an issue)

Autotek XS-5750 (This is one sexy beast of an amp)

Helix HXA500 (Gorgeous amps, very flexible xOvers...)

Eclipse EA3532 (Highend caps in an entry level amp??? This is a nice pickup on ebay for less then $200... Sexy heatsinks look slick, mature...)
Eclipse EA5532 (Even though I have not owned one of these... If the 3532 included Highend components inside... this big brother should be even better)

The New JBL & Infinity 6 Channel amps look very nice... I have ran into these amps in competitions & they look nice...

I wont comment on how they sound because in the end... I trully believe speaker selection & tuning to be much more important than ANY possibility of there being huge sonic signatures between amps...

Flame on I don't care... But I do encourage you to come show me ;) PM me for driving directions to me in Sunny State of FL :) :) :)

· Registered
597 Posts
simon21 said:
I wouldn't say the best... but all the JL amps are great amps... I hear the old school PPI engineers are over @ JL now... anyone want to coment on that?

How could I have forgotten the USAmps??? Someone shoot me... that 5600x would probably be in everyone of my vehicles if it wasn't for the fact that you can't bridge the 4 channels :( .
And the old school SS multi channel amps were great... up until the probs they had with their boards... all fixed in the Rubicon line though.

The DLS & Arc are indeed very nice... but pricey... If price wasn't a factor I would have to say both of these amps have that high class, mature look that I like so much & would therefore probably have them in my cars by now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.