DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just completed an install using and Audison BitOne as a signal processor, Voce 5.1 and Quattro Amps. All the equipment turns on, but I can't seem to get any sound to produce from the system which feeds a passive three way Thesis system and three 10" subs. I am also using the ADLink option between the two amps. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I just completed an install using and Audison BitOne as a signal processor, Voce 5.1 and Quattro Amps. All the equipment turns on, but I can't seem to get any sound to produce from the system which feeds a passive three way Thesis system and three 10" subs. I am also using the ADLink option between the two amps. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I had this same issue but calling customer service and talking to the Audison Tech guys they walked me through it.

If i remember correctly the steps are:

FILE:
Reset Default Answers
File:
Finalize to bit one
..... RESTART SOFTWARE
Config:
Run I/O Wizard
File:
Finalize to Bit One

See if that works. If not call tech services they offer AMAZING help

·
Registered
182 Posts
At the top right of the GUI there is an "output level" tab. If you click that it opens the levels for the channels and the master level which is low after initial setup. Just make sure that's turned up.

If that doesn't do it there is a "Bit 1 Owner's" thread in the ADVANCED TECHINICAL DISCUSSION forum. There are some sharp guys over there who can probably help you out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts