DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I would like to upgrade my amp and speakers in my 2008 e60.

Could someone explain the difference/advantages using a BitOne Vs LC6i

Thanks... AJ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump :)
To get back to my initial question what will BitOne bring me, sound wise, compared to LC6i.

After doing more research, I am planning on installing the following:

Front Speakers: Focal K2 100 KRS (Component)
Under seat: SWS-8
Back Seat: Focal Poly 100 CVX (Coax)
Amp: JL A6450

Need to better understand the difference between LC6i and BitOne to finalize my audio configuration...

Help Anyone?

Thx... AJ

·
Registered
21 Posts
Do you already have JL amp? I think BitOne is superior and allows more configurations but I am an Audison guy from way back. I use BitOne and their amps which allows simple, digital transmission of signal all the way to amps DA converters. I have never used Audiocontrol products but some swear by them.

·
Registered
18,718 Posts
Do you already have JL amp? I think BitOne is superior and allows more configurations but I am an Audison guy from way back. I use BitOne and their amps which allows simple, digital transmission of signal all the way to amps DA converters. I have never used Audiocontrol products but some swear by them.
My man, this thread is almost 10 years old..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SWRocket and miniSQ

·
Registered
21 Posts
My man, this thread is almost 10 years old..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I see that now. Just joined 3 days ago so still figuring out how it works. Not sure why a thread 10 years old shows up first on my feed! But, I still like the BitOne. That's my story and I am sticking to it!

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
I see that now. Just joined 3 days ago so still figuring out how it works. Not sure why a thread 10 years old shows up first on my feed! But, I still like the BitOne. That's my story and I am sticking to it!
That's interesting about this showing up on your news feed. It seems like a ton of new people end up commenting on really old threads. I assumed it was because they got here via some kind of google searched that turned up an old thread and they joined to comment on that. But you say it shows up in your news feed without searching?

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's interesting about this showing up on your news feed. It seems like a ton of new people end up commenting on really old threads. I assumed it was because they got here via some kind of google searched that turned up an old thread and they joined to comment on that. But you say it shows up in your news feed without searching?
It's still there. I didn't Google search my way in here. I used to be a member (about when that was posted lol) but just drifted away from the hobby for a few years.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well it makes sense it's there now but it is not alone in old threads. 3rd one down is from 2017.

·
Listener of Music
3,469 Posts
All kinds of old threads pop up now in the feed by default.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts