DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
I have it's music tattooed on my arm (piano cuz guitar doesn't look right) it's my theme song.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
don't forget how awesome they were. Pioneer is one thing but they were also brilliant as far as today's standards.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Awesome? Not in my opinion. But your opinion is yours and mine is mine. I just don't like them, can't get into them, whatever you wanna say. Today or back then (not that I was alive then but.... ;) ). I do admit though that music would not be what it is without the Beatles.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Awesome? Not in my opinion. But your opinion is yours and mine is mine. I just don't like them, can't get into them, whatever you wanna say. Today or back then (not that I was alive then but.... ;) ). I do admit though that music would not be what it is without the Beatles.
I always wonder if people reall know what they're talking about when they mention that. I'm not saying you don't. We aren't talking about the "I wanna hold your hand" beatles right? We're talking White Album beatles. Abbey Road....to each his own. The Beatles, IMO, have not only changed music, but have given their best effort to changing the world for the better.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm talking the same Beatles that were the first to add backwards sound effects to their tracks among other things that I can't remember. That kinda stuff.

·
Registered
12,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My all-time favorite Beatles quote: {from a young person twenty odd years ago} " Weren't they McCartneys old back up band ?":p:p

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
My all-time favorite Beatles quote: {from a young person twenty odd years ago} " Weren't they McCartneys old back up band ?":p:p
yeah and they were kind enough to teach him how to rock. If it weren't for John, Paul would have been the Kevin Costner of music. Pretty good, a little over the top, and kinda gay. John put the rock in, George put the weird in, and Ringo had a big nose.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
rock and roll royalty....they were the quarrymen for a week give em a break

1 - 15 of 15 Posts