DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know ill need more. But i have 16 tiles. 2 doors. Whats thr proper placement for these

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I recently picked up 34 for $130 or so. :)

I'm also interested in hearing how people are placing them. I have four directly behind my GB60's right now, but I'll be taking off the inner door panels next weekend to place the rest.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I recently picked up 34 for $130 or so. :)

I'm also interested in hearing how people are placing them. I have four directly behind my GB60's right now, but I'll be taking off the inner door panels next weekend to place the rest.

Damn where did you get that from?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I used their dealer locator, gave my local dealer a call, and said, "I know this is random, but I'm looking for these tiles and wondered if you have any you'd be willing sell?" :)

Blackhole is distributed by the same people who distribute Focal, so what you're looking for is a Focal dealer.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I used 46 for 2 doors. 3 directly behind my speaker all the others placed 1-2" apart throughout the door. Best picture I have right now.

·
Registered
396 Posts
You have me beat, the most I’ve ever used per door is 20. I put 4 directly behind the speaker about 1” apart then the rest in a checkerboard style 3”-4” apart for the rest of the door

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
You have me beat, the most I’ve ever used per door is 20. I put 4 directly behind the speaker about 1” apart then the rest in a checkerboard style 3”-4” apart for the rest of the door

I probably could have used less but I had them so my as well

1 - 20 of 24 Posts