my local dealer has them on the wall. after going to his shop for many years and having bought my amps from him. he basically didn't even want to waste the time to switch the soundboard to those amps when i asked if i could hear them. so they'll probably "get the job done", but can't really compare to a audiophile grade amp. not to mention there alot smaller. maybe my amps are just too big.
I've got 2 of those .. was using them in my commuter car. Mainly got them b/c I got jacked once and I wouldn't hurt too bad if these were stolen .. #2 is a replacement if I got broken into again.
Work fine, sounded like a good fit for my Atlas. You have to push the gain a little bit, but I think that's my stupid POS JVC HU w/weak preouts .. b/c the Xenon in there right now I have to crank my gains too My frontstage (HU powered coaxial) is on -7.
This is my commuter car setup. It might change soon .. to 860 + next amps or xenon amps (HUGE tho) and active setup & 2 10 id's .. I just need more time to do the work.
- Comes with EVERYTHING - Hi/Lo converter, a zillion colors/ext case, amp remote, birthsheet
- Small / tiny
- I like the plug connectors - makes testing stuff easy.
- Turn off noise? I haven't tested this yet but I've heard it
- Affects radio reception in non-major city areas .. I notice on my commute to SD that I lose reception earlier (like border of San Clemente instead of 1-2 miles into San Clemente)
- Gain? I have a line driver I can throw in to test this theory but I've been too busy.