1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Blaupunkt THA-555

Condition of all items:
VERY good condition. Few light scratches on the sides, but thats me being picky. I have the box and bass knob.

Total Price: :
$135 shipped or feel free to PM me an offer. I an not firm on that price.

Shipping Terms: :
Included in price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
This is a pretty cool little 5 channel. 55x4 and 200x1 RMS. And sub channel is 250x1 @ 2 ohm RMS. I bought this randomly... and really have no use for it. This is also designed to use big T-harnesses to intergrate into OEM systems, but can also use RCA input. There is even and AUX input on the amp. Kinda neat.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a set for $135 and cones with a free back up amp lol. Seriously I don't know. Besides this one I don't know much about em.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop to $115 shipped and insured.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
you are going through the gear like a madman...lol.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To be honest, some of the stuff is items I bought with intent to sell and make a few bucks off of. The other stuff is items I bought that I considered using and changed my mind. Then there are a few that I have traded stuff for. The buying and selling is addicting lol. My main goal is to make a little money to help fund my own build or trade toward stuff I can use. I am trying to finish my truck without using money out of the checking account. I know I can't get rich by any means but it's feeds my audio habit and it's fun lol. And I been doing some installs on the side so been getting stuff for that too.
This amp in particular was an impulse buy haha. I wanna put it in the wife's car but she just isn't into it. I might just put it in there anyway. :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
kinda curious on what makes this thing tick under the hood, if i rememvber right these were pretty small footprint.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's small. I will post the dimensions in a bit.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Happy Halloween!!!

Price drop because my battery died in my truck :(. Gotta buy a new one.

$105 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pending payment. I will update as soon as payment is recieved or if it comes back up for sale. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still possibly pending but gonna bump in case it falls through. $100 shipped. Not gonna go lower than that. Nice compact 5 channel for the wife/girlfriend or daily driver. Alot of reviews say it really nice as a 3 channel. 150 to the fronts bridged.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nismos... if you buy the Zed, I'll throw this Blaupunkt in for free :D. Lol.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just making you that offer :D. The Zed will eventually make its way in to my truck. I just need to sell off all of the other random amps and stuff that I dont need.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.