DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BNIB pair of Blaupunkt Velocity VC100 1" silk dome tweeters. They come with crossovers, mounting cups, and wire! Search in hot deals and reviews and you will find that many folks have bought them and liked them. These are based on a Rainbow design and sound good off-axis. $35 shipped. Currently sold for $53.

I have a BNIB Dayton 12" HO subwoofer. Model it in WinISD and you will see that it requires very little space, sealed or ported. I had been planning a 1.6 cu ft ported enclosure - curve looks amazing in WinISD - check it out. Also check Chad's thread on the Dayton 10" HO, which he likes a lot. $110 shipped.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. My price is firm on the Blau tweeters. If you can't afford a pair of $35 tweeters, then maybe car audio shouldn't be a priority for you. Also, I don't want to lose too much money on the transaction. I am eating the postage and paypal fees.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I'd like to compare this with the plethora of subs I've been collecting

·
Registered
186 Posts
Bump. My price is firm on the Blau tweeters. If you can't afford a pair of $35 tweeters, then maybe car audio shouldn't be a priority for you. Also, I don't want to lose too much money on the transaction. I am eating the postage and paypal fees.
ygpm

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blaupunkt VC100s are SOLD!! Thanks.

I just bought a Morel Ultimo 12" sub so I am hoping my search is over. I have heard the Dayton 15" HO and it is an amazing sub. The Dayton 12" HO should be a kickass SQ sub based on what WinISD says and based on the Dayton 15" HO and based on the Chad's and TCguy85's reviews of the Dayton 10" HO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts