DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like an idiot asking as i cannot seem to find the answer... What is the name of the blue ABS looking stuff people are using for making a lip when fiberglassing? I have seen a lot of pictures of it, but have no clue what it is or where to find it. I like the fact that it forms to pretty much and shape very well and can be attached with a staple gun. I have looked for it at Mobile Solutions and other places, but cannot seem to find it.

Please help! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I feel like an idiot asking as i cannot seem to find the answer... What is the name of the blue ABS looking stuff people are using for making a lip when fiberglassing? I have seen a lot of pictures of it, but have no clue what it is or where to find it. I like the fact that it forms to pretty much and shape very well and can be attached with a staple gun. I have looked for it at Mobile Solutions and other places, but cannot seem to find it.

Please help! Thanks!
Are you sure it's ABS and not blue painters tape or fabric?

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
I was under the impression it was similar to 'for sale', or 'beware dog' signs. The very thin, but sturdy plastic that bends well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts