DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Kenwood Exelleron DDX6906S stereo that I have recently installed, and I am thinking that I might have gotten a bad one, or some sort of compatibility problem.

The phone that I have is a Samsung Galaxy S10.., and streaming with Spotify useing Bluetooth is a joke.
The sound cuts out on a regular basis, and sometimes takes 15 seconds just to start playing a song.

I installed the radio about a month ago.
For about a week or two after the install, the radio had no issues, everything was working.
Now total joke.

I am out of town now,, driving a rental car and for the last week Spotify streaming with Bluetooth to the factory radio has been 100 percent perfect.

At this point, I'm thinking that the phone is ok.
And the radio is in question.

I have had the phone hooked up with a cable to the radio, and the problem of Spotify cutting out is still there.

Any thoughts on debuging this thing?
I bought it from Crutchfield, talk to them, or contact Kenwood?

Anyone else have this radio with similar problems?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I know how frustrating this can be. Are there any updates for the radio? I had connection issues using android auto in my Charger with the factory radio for months. My phone updated and no issues since.

I've never had an issue with my aftermarket pioneer in my other car. Even when i was having issues in my Charger. The pioneer connects through bluetooth. The dodge has to be connected with a cord.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts