At this time a lot of work on the "bike-audio" on the bike the "enduro" BMW GS R1200
When planning the system, the customer has put forward tough conditions to be observed
1. The volume and quality!
2. Not less than 4 channels
3. CD Tape recorders do not use
4. Cover not touch!
5. You can use the areas to which the cover, but in such a way that the cover can be removed and placed easily.
6. This enduro, not Honda Goldving with lots of space.
7. The source signal used Ipod or something like that.
8. It would automatically increase the volume of the system depending on the speed of movement.
Planned to install
Alpine PDX 4.100
5" component speakers in front (probably Boston)
6" at rear
And so, start ...
The first stage in the search space for the front speakers. The place to find the tank. Though it is not very much, but we will try to gather there at least 2-3 liters of volume.
Pictures of the alleged places of speakers
Remove the side lining the main tank, covering the additional tanks
Under sidelineng discovered free space, about one litres
Along with the search space, determines the maximum steering angle of rotation
Speaker enclosure must not extend beyond the side "sliders"