DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just put in a stereo in my new g30... it had the base hifi system with 12 speakers... non hk.. i bought the plug and play harness from techniq and wired that into a dayton audio dsp 408, now i removed the oem amp and just wired all the front speakers to new amplifiers and iam not using the 4 rear speakers.. Here are the issues...
1.) no door chime,
2.) turn on noise, a annoying buzzing, when i start the car for about 5 sec, then it stops, no noise,no engine whine at all,
now, the amps are turning on with signal to the rcas. there is no remote out from the dayton to the amps..
when i unplug the two front rca from the harness to the dayton audio.. no buzz noise upon start up..
so will i need to make a y adapter to plug the oem amp back in so i can get my oem start up sounds, gongs and beeps?? also is there a way to delay the turn on of those mtx amps for 10 sec so the cars audio system can boot up?? once it boots up its fine no noise issues at all...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would assume you could use something like a pac tr7 which has a programmable trigger delay but that would require using remote turn on wires to the amps. There was probably a trigger wire going to the factory amp you could use, and it may not even trigger tell the OEM system boots so you wouldn't even need to delay it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts