DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, I've run into some money issues and need to sell these.
brand new still in box alpine701 combo. $500 shipped.

pics at request only. pm me your email addy and i'll send some right over. thanks guys.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
newtitan said:
is this a h701,. and a c701 controller?

just confused as to what this is
thats correct both units hence the "combo", both are in their original boxes. the controller was bought off ebay and has the serial numbers removed. the processor is legit with serial numbers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
701combo still firm at $500shipped as its still brand new and a hell of a deal. also i have a pair of Seas Lotus Reference fabric tweets brand new in box ( that i bought to use with the nextels that i just sold). paid like $250 shipped. Looking to get $190 shipped. also may throw a few more things up for sale but this is it for now. thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
If after the Xmas holiday you have the Fluke still for sale, I might be in a position to buy it (if the wife says yes). Does it include all programs and patch cables to connect to a PC for printouts and stuff?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AzGrower said:
If after the Xmas holiday you have the Fluke still for sale, I might be in a position to buy it (if the wife says yes). Does it include all programs and patch cables to connect to a PC for printouts and stuff?
no it doesn't have the optical interface cables or software for the pc. I'm sure you can get both of ebay pretty cheap. pm me to talk about details and price. thanks.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
RCwhat said:
whats toslink? is that optical inputs? if so then yes it does have optical inputs.
ok... only problem is i'm out of the country on vacation at the moment and worry about having things shipped if i'm not around to receive. i'll continue giving it some thought but i'm about 75% set on getting the combo. hopefully no one else takes them thru my indecision

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
man thats a KILLER price on both items

if I had a need for the controller id have jumped on this already

anyone need a c701? Ill buy the combo then ship the c701 controller?

Ill pay first--any takers?

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
yep sold all my stuff, but it seems that im going to have to go to court as NISSAN SUCKS!!!!

so im putting my system back in might as well enjoy my stuff while I have the peice of crap

im putting most of this in our other SUV, thats what we drive anyway, the titan sits in the driveway

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
not so fast! lol

rcwhat, pm me or hit me up on aim (coffeebean546) to talk about the shipping issue. i can probably have you ship it to my friend and he'll hold it for me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts