the msrp is :eek:

i want 1500$

for any question send pm

thank u

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Pardon me for being a little suspicious. 51 posts on a 3 day old account, you post a high-end/rare item saying it's never been opened, when the pictures show it has been opened... and to top it off, the pictures are from eBay? Could you post pictures with your username on a sheet of paper? Would you be willing to ship first?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
your price seems kinda high considering people were/are selling all 3 componets including the deck, and processor for roughly $2500. good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the product is new and those are the pictures, i am from israel but riht now im in florida and i have some address problem on e bay and the price is flexible.
when i will get some pm with price i will see.
the product have never seen electricity.
if someone have a real question please.....
to the rest of u , thank u for been interest

·
Registered
465 Posts
the product is new and those are the pictures, i am from israel but riht now im in florida and i have some address problem on e bay and the price is flexible.
when i will get some pm with price i will see.
the product have never seen electricity.
if someone have a real question please.....
to the rest of u , thank u for been interest
So you cant get pictures because your not home? How are you supposed to ship the item is I pay?

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
looks like some entertainment :D subscribed :ears: :deal2: :pepper:

·
Registered
130 Posts
something interesting to unfold here...subscribed..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
entertainment :laugh:

some people cant hear some opinions witch r different.

i had spam thread??? soory but i stand behind everything, some things were laughing me and some things were really interesting.

this is a sell thread and if u have some relevant question..........

asi said, i will put some pictures in few days and if someone is too impatient, u can contact me on skype and see the product on live :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pardon me for being a little suspicious. 51 posts on a 3 day old account, you post a high-end/rare item saying it's never been opened, when the pictures show it has been opened... and to top it off, the pictures are from eBay? Could you post pictures with your username on a sheet of paper? Would you be willing to ship first?
as i already said, the product have not been in any used and if u can guarantee that i f i will ship it to u and u will find that the product is fit to the description i will get the money and if not i will get the product back i am ok with it.
but how dare u to cast doubt before asking me some question and to know me first???

u and every one else can call me, ask me, talk with me on skype or mwsswnger and to see the product on video.
u can also ask to see my pasport and my bank account or pay pal account and if u will not been satisfied, it will be fair.

·
Registered
130 Posts
as i already said, the product have not been in any used and if u can guarantee that i f i will ship it to u and u will find that the product is fit to the description i will get the money and if not i will get the product back i am ok with it.
but how dare u to cast doubt before asking me some question and to know me first???

u and every one else can call me, ask me, talk with me on skype or mwsswnger and to see the product on video.
u can also ask to see my pasport and my bank account or pay pal account and if u will not been satisfied, it will be fair.
that's a lot of stuff we can do, but all that was asked was, post a picture with your username on paper with it:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.