5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

BNIB Audio System Twister f4

Condition of all items:

New

Total Price: :

185 shipped

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

No trades

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
any reviews on these amps? never heard or seen these before. looks really nice.
This is the first generation Twister, it has the white and the 2nd generation has a chrome/stainless look.

They don't make these anymore , but the designer now makes similar design and they are Mosconi amps. The series thats based off the Twister line is the X Series " X - ION " here is a LINK

Great amps. Made in Italy. Same company that makes Masconi.

I run an F6 380 and love it. This is one amp I doubt Ill ever swap out.

I figured you would like it , once you got one. Very warm sounding Italian made amps. I wish i never sold some of the others i had.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
I found the gut pics

They look almost exactly like the Boston GT amps on the inside.
They built the Boston GT amps also. :)

I know a guy that might be selling 3 or 4 of the 2 channels. would be sweet as they do 320+ w RMS at 4 ohm mono and 520w 2ohm mono/

so if you do buy this amp I will forward the info to you.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the info. I will not hook this up because I am content with my system. I repeat that to myself over and over regularly.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
awesome. looks to be just like advertised. that is identical to the one I had that now lives with my f4-380 by same owner.

these are fantastic amps. Had I not bought some other stuff I wouldnt have sold mine. but cant change that now.

I tell myself its just an amp...regularly...lol

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If the posted price (which seems very fair) is too high for your liking, send me an offer. Just dont be like "Ill give you $125 and some 8 gauge and a 3 foot rca"

I need nothing but money. The price I will accept for it is not far off the asking price.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Ok....how about a broken Pyle amp a used tea bag a box of shoelaces and $20? JK! Free bump!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok....how about a broken Pyle amp a used tea bag a box of shoelaces and $20? JK! Free bump!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

toss in some rubber gloves, 86 Nolan Ryan Topps (mint or close to), and a wool scarf and we can talk.

234 Posts
If the posted price (which seems very fair) is too high for your liking, send me an offer. Just dont be like "Ill give you $125 and some 8 gauge and a 3 foot rca"

I need nothing but money. The price I will accept for it is not far off the asking price.
I was talking bout the other amps.
I might be interested in this 4 channel and 2 of the 2 channel amps the other person mentioned if the price was right. I dont like it when someone offers a "deal" but no price...

Id really like to get this twister but I kinda like to stay with one brand.
I like really the MMats amps I bought but its gettin really hard to find a good bass amp to go with it at a decent price. These MMats amps have a high resale value even used. The Bass amps are like $300 to $400 used.
Someone In my area offered to sale my MMats for me or buy it from me. Its a rare model and sounds really good. IDK. Only reason Id even sale my MMats is cause the Class D of the same year is xpensive. Im aiming for one amp per sub in the future. I dont wanna spend $600 on sub amps.
SO Thats why I was asking how much the other guys amps were going for...

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was talking bout the other amps.
I might be interested in this 4 channel and 2 of the 2 channel amps the other person mentioned if the price was right. I dont like it when someone offers a "deal" but no price...

Id really like to get this twister but I kinda like to stay with one brand.
I like really the MMats amps I bought but its gettin really hard to find a good bass amp to go with it at a decent price. These MMats amps have a high resale value even used. The Bass amps are like $300 to $400 used.
Someone In my area offered to sale my MMats for me or buy it from me. Its a rare model and sounds really good. IDK. Only reason Id even sale my MMats is cause the Class D of the same year is xpensive. Im aiming for one amp per sub in the future. I dont wanna spend $600 on sub amps.
SO Thats why I was asking how much the other guys amps were going for...
I understand the matching amps thing. I just recently gave that up because its really unnecessary and my amps are hidden.

That mmats is a beautiful amp but so many amps sound so similar and are so much cheaper but hold less resale value,you can sell the mmats and get all the amps you need for free and still make profit or break even. Even if you stuck with Audio System Twister in white.

Then again, that mmats was really nice.

234 Posts
I understand the matching amps thing. I just recently gave that up because its really unnecessary and my amps are hidden.

That mmats is a beautiful amp but so many amps sound so similar and are so much cheaper but hold less resale value,you can sell the mmats and get all the amps you need for free and still make profit or break even. Even if you stuck with Audio System Twister in white.

Then again, that mmats was really nice.
Decisions... LOL

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Let's work the deal on the other amps out in another thread or through pms and let tyroneshoes continue his amp classified thread unincumbered. :)
Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.