DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate to part with this stuff, but it's just sitting in my closet next to the network router, when it could be better served by becoming a media server...

(Pictures will be up by the weekend, if all goes well)

[1] Diamond Audio S.650.25 Three-way component set
Need to verify the model number when I get home, but this is the old-school, Eton built goodness. It consists of a 6.5", 4" and 1" silk tweeter along with a nice passive crossover. I bought one set and had it installed, loved it so much I purchased this set "just to have" back in my freewheeling younger days. Never installed or seen power outside of the factory. In my opinion, much better than what Diamond Audio sells today.

I can say in all my time combing the internet and eBay, I've never seen another set of these New in Box!

Asking $700 plus $50 for shipping/insurance; if shipping costs less, I'll reduce price accordingly. This is less than original retail, and I've seen used sets sell for $500+

[2] Monitor 1 Mk2.120 2-channel amplifier
I purchased this online and installed it for a few months pushing MB Quart components before un-installing to sell. Rated power is 2 channels at 120 watts at 4 ohm. I don't know what they are rated for below 4 ohm, but I don't think it is recommended to run them at that lower impedence.

These were built by ARPA of America (Zapco/ARC line), no crossover, just pure power blocks.

Asking $125 plus $30 shipping/insurance; if shipping costs less, I will reduce price accordingly.

Also...

[3] Diamond Audio MacDaddy 10.8 10" Subwoofer

Purchased used online, also just sitting there. It's an 8 ohm sub and tailored towards SQ in a sealed box. I didn't install it, but was told that it works.

Asking $100, $35 for shipping/insurance, will reduce price if it ends up costing less.

I'm also selling on other forums and locally.

As interest may be tempered without pictures, I'll probably not expect any heated offers until the pictures get up, but I'm not in a huge rush to sell, but will for the right price.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man! All PMs answered. Thanks so much for everyone's interest.

To post the basic answers to the PMs I've received:

If I can get some time this weekend, I'll take pictures (depends on the wife and kids).

[1] The components are truly mint - I've only taken them out a couple of times to ogle them. I really shouldn't have sold my other set with the car. :(

[2] The amp is a solid 7/8 appearance wise, and was still running great when uninstalled. For those of you who know, the amp has a removable bottom place (which I did) and a plexi cover that shows off the guts. Really clean board (I'll post pictures of this, too).

[3] The sub I haven't tested, is pretty dusty, but does have the original box. I was told it works, and it's a nice SQ oriented piece. Plus, can't go wrong with a "MacDaddy." hahaha

Generally, yes, I will re-estimate shipping costs upon request. I gave a high estimate for folks who live in remote parts of the country. Also, I will only ship to the US, sorry international folks.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. Amp sold!

Make offers on the other items. More for sale as I sift through the closet and decide what to keep and not to keep.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumping to see if there's any interest.

Components $700 shipped, subwoofer $100 shipped.

Really want that media server, guys!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sort of weekly bump, just in time for Independence day...buy some German speakers. :p

$650 shipped for the 3-way components, $90 shipped for the subwoofer.

Pics available upon request, just fire me a PM or post an e-mail address.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
I would be interested in pictures of the "Macdaddy"

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright guys, sorry for the delay in posting pictures, was out for the Independence Day weekend.

Subwoofer

Just pictures of the subwoofer for now. Over the weekend, my brother said he wanted the components, so they're going to him. If he changes his mind, they'll be back up for sale.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump. Any interest in the subwoofer?

The components are still sitting in a box, brother is still deciding what new car to buy for them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Subwoofer still available. If you want it, let me know.

Components still not installed (brother hasn't purchased a new car...yet). A good offer on the components might take 'em.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All PMs answered. Let me know if you're interested. Already purchased the media server, but would love to have the extra cash.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The sub is 4 or 8 ohms and how much it's your best price include shipping to NJ 07106?
I believe it's an 8 ohm sub, $90 shipped was my last quote, so I'll stick to that for now. And I'm losing a ton of money on that price, it's almost $35 to ship via UPS to your location.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok send me your paypal info to send you the payment and please double box. Email me with tracking number
please double box and email me with tracking number

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok send me your paypal info to send you the payment and please double box. Email me with tracking number
please double box and email me with tracking number
Sent you information via pm -- Sub is tentatively sold.

Any takers for the components?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I'll take pictures of the comps tonight or tomorrow night (might be working overnight).

Also, I received your payment and will ship the sub either tomorrow or Thursday, depending on how late I work tonight. Is that okay?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts