Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BNIB FI AUDIO IB318 4 ohm "2 SUBS"
You will get 2 – 18 inch FI Audio IB/Free-air 4ohm subwoofers. I ordered these about 3 months ago and had an idea that I would try to use them in my next install. They are just too large for what I want to do. Not a problem I would just use them in my house but the wife killed that idea pretty quick! They list for $480 on the FI site but by the time you have them shipped it is close to $550 depending on location. You would also have to wait a month or longer to get them if you ordered from FI.

I am asking $450shipped “US only” no build time wait.
They are brand new never powered or mounted. I took one out for a look and pictures the other is still in unopened box.

I am open for offers

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
783 Posts
Bump for some great subs, got one installed in my vehicle and only received compliments on it for everyone who has listened. Was really glad to hear that Fi brought these back into their lineup.

·
Registered
17 Posts
BNIB FI AUDIO IB318 4 ohm "2 SUBS"
You will get 2 – 18 inch FI Audio IB/Free-air 4ohm subwoofers. I ordered these about 3 months ago and had an idea that I would try to use them in my next install. They are just too large for what I want to do. Not a problem I would just use them in my house but the wife killed that idea pretty quick! They list for $480 on the FI site but by the time you have them shipped it is close to $550 depending on location. You would also have to wait a month or longer to get them if you ordered from FI.

I am asking $450shipped “US only” no build time wait.
They are brand new never powered or mounted. I took one out for a look and pictures the other is still in unopened box.

I am open for offers

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
do you have a link to specs?
my google-fu is not strong on these:mean:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
how are they in IB? are they SQ? i know some FI is SPL sutff idk their line up. I was looking at the AE ib15 found out they discontunied those and started up another line but their stil hard ot get out of him becuase of his slow production. i have some rare MB quard 5" subs (4 to be exact) and i might be able to do cash + trade, idk though 18's are rather ****ing HUGE O_O

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Per FI they are an SQ type sub. Not designed for hair tricks.

Tell me about the MB Quart 5" Subs

how are they in IB? are they SQ? i know some FI is SPL sutff idk their line up. I was looking at the AE ib15 found out they discontunied those and started up another line but their stil hard ot get out of him becuase of his slow production. i have some rare MB quard 5" subs (4 to be exact) and i might be able to do cash + trade, idk though 18's are rather ****ing HUGE O_O

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$425 shipped. I know it is only $25 but you are saving over $100 on a brand new pair of IB 18's.

I am going to stick with an original idea and need to move these.

My loss your gain.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
I got a minty set of Peerless 830845's here if you MAY still be interested in a trade. They are XXLS 12" 8 ohm.

It would be win/win if you are because what I want to do with them is too big (but cool as hell) and the 18's would be IB in the attic of my shop to mate up with my JBL monitors.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tempting! But I have an idea for 8 subs and I already have 4 so I really need the money to get the other 4.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got my other 4 drivers I needed and have been testing them. I need to offload these to pay for the 4 drivers I have.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.