DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Helix DSP Pro MK2 is brand new never hooked, has been out of the box a couple of times. has a really tiny scratch on bottom :( . Director is in mint condition almost scratchless with DMP mount and USB audio module is BNIB.

Price : 1000$ shipped + paypal fees ( sorry not separating anything unless offer is good :) )

Helix DSP.2 has a year of use and in fairly good condition with USB audio module installed.
Price: 375$ shipped+paypal fees.

Hertz Mille Legend 3way active set in mint condition. It had only one SQ competition and very low hours of use. They sound greattttt.
Valicar aluminium pods from Germany are included for tweeters and midranges worth more than 200$ and are in mint condition.
Hertz ML280.3 tweeters
Hertz ML700.3 midranges
Hertz ML 1650.3 midbass

Price: 1000$ shipped +paypal fees ( can sell pods separately)
DSPs can be shipped to cont US within 72hours to your door. Components will take 7-8days.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DSP Pro mk2 sold
DSP.2 Solllddd
Helix Director mint condition 265$ shipped +paypal fees.
BNIB Helix USB HD audio module 100$ shipped +paypal fees.
Hertz 3 way set with pods 1000$ shipped +paypal fees.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just received the DSP.2 and wanted to say, it was packaged extremely well, I had a little trouble opening the box lol. It also came here really fast, took 2 days from time of payment to get to the US from Finland. Condition of the dsp was as stated. Also happy it came with the box, cables, and manuals. Thanks! Now time to test it out.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the feedback. I use UPS for small packets which takes less than 72hours to reach.
Yeah I tested it right before packing so all should be good.

·
Registered
136 Posts
It's great to see you guys follow up with feedback on transactions... Thanks for doing that, it helps the rest of us!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Solid seller here guys. I bought a used pair of Audison Thesis 3.0 from him last year with no issues & packed it like a champ.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Great guy, got my package from him last night. Packed so well that even Corona won't be able to get through it or damage it...

Thank you !

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts