Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Hey guys, I bought this cd player early last week online to try and get my car finished before the MECA Car Audio Nationals in Nashville this past weekend. Well, it looked like everything else would be ready but this wasn't going to arrive until Monday 10-17 which was too late. So, I had to turn to Craigslist and ended up with an Alpine.

I planned to return this, but looking at the return policy I lose the original shipping cost, pay return shipping, and suffer a 10% restocking fee. Before I "pay" them to take this back, I thought I'd offer it up here for the same amount. I'd honestly just rather see somebody else get a great deal than me pay the company to sell it to somebody else for full price.

This is a solid unit that has a USB cable on the front and back. It bypasses the iPods DAC (for better SQ) and will stream Pandora if you have an iPhone connected. It is compatible with everything up to the current iPhone and will charge both the newer and older Apple products. It also has adjustable illumination so you can match the interior lights of your car.

It does include a dash kit and harness for a 2000-03 Maxima. I have no use for it, so if you need it...cool, if not, you can sell it if you want.

Condition of all items:

BNIB

Total Price: :

I'm looking to get $115 shipped CONUS for it. If anybody local to Nashville wants it, I'd let it go for $100.

Shipping Terms: :

Included for CONUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I'm posting this at work, but I'll gladly crack open the box (that it shipped in, not the factory wrapping), just to show I have what I say I do. ;)

Additional info:

See my Infinity amp and WTB threads below:

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/[email protected]$150-shipped.html

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/115973-wtb-jbl-404gti.html

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
See...BNIB. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.