DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BNIB OZ Audio Matrix Elite 380CS 3-way components - $400 shipped OBO

I dont really want to sell these since they would be great back-ups. I have done a bunch of research on these and spoke to a few dealers about them. I chose them over the Dynaudio 3-way for a few reasons. One main difference if obviously price but these Matrix Elite 380CS retail for $999 vs Dynaudio 342 for $1300. I was also considering price/performance for what i was getting, from the opinions that i have gathered, OZ tweeter is favored over the MD102, the midrange is personal opinion cone vs dome, and the midbass output is about the same. I wanted to be different, who is running OZ Audio vs everyone else running Dyn

OZ Audio: Products: Matrix Elite 380CS

Link to pictures: OZ Audio Matrix Elite 380CS pictures by azngotskills - Photobucket

·
Registered
578 Posts
Bump for my bud...

Sweet set...VERY nice set. Yeah, I would take them over the Dyns as well:p

·
Registered
77 Posts
How are the tweets off-axis? I know the DYNs have very good off-axis response. I've got terrible factory tweet locations, and I really don't wanna have to pay for someone to build pods...

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I would love to land this set somehow.
Hopefull someone doesn't gobble them up right away to give me some time hehe.

Wonder if we could work out a three way deal, someone picks up my 5 1\4 pioneer prs's and I get your matrix hehe.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
63 Posts
got an arc audio cxlr4150 in near mint condition. man i would be all over these if it wasnt for needing to finish my truck's 6.0 engine swap....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts