DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, I have been unemployed for a while now, and I am in need of money.
I have a set of Rainbow SCL 265 speakers I bought here that I have not used yet, they have never seen power. I paid $200.00 for them selling for $150.00 shipped in CONUS.
[/IMG]

I also have some other speakers that may be for sale, including some Caton Pullman's, some Bostons, and some Focal K2P 130's. I also have a set of the OEM ID speakers Hessdawg was/is selling. PM if your interested.

Randy

·
Registered
587 Posts
OK guys, I have been unemployed for a while now, and I am in need of money.
I have a set of Rainbow SCL 265 speakers I bought here that I have not used yet, they have never seen power. I paid $200.00 for them selling for $150.00 shipped in CONUS.
[/IMG]

I also have some other speakers that may be for sale, including some Caton Pullman's, some Bostons, and some Focal K2P 130's. I also have a set of the OEM ID speakers Hessdawg was/is selling. PM if your interested.

Randy
Bump for the Phillies logos. :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Were those the ones I had bought and sold by chance? I'm still to this day killing myself for buying mine brand new and never using them :(

GL with the sale, absolutely KILLER price.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Are you sure you didn't mean to type SLC? That would make these the Sound Line SLC 265.2? But those are silver on the Rainbow web page...

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Were those the ones I had bought and sold by chance? I'm still to this day killing myself for buying mine brand new and never using them :(

GL with the sale, absolutely KILLER price.

You can always buy them back...

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how would these compare to the ID CTX65CS comps?

and you got some stats on them? I'm very interested.
I have not heard the ID speakers, but from what I have read, these will give you much better mids and highs, w/ decent midbass.

Mounting depth is 62mm
peak power is 150 watts
nominal power is 20 to 100 watts
sensitivity is 90dB 1W/1m
impedance is 4 ohms
Frequency response is 50Hz-22000Hz
Tweeter is silk.

Randy

BTW, the ID's are made in China, the Rainbows are made in Germany.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.