Product Brand & Model:
Bohlender Graebener Neo8 (pair)
Bohlender Graebener Neo8 Planar Transducer 264-712

Bohlender Graebener Neo3 PDR (pair)
Bohlender Graebener Neo3-PDRW Planar Tweeter w/Back Cup 264-735

Massive Audio NX2 amplifier
Massive Audio*::*Amplifiers*::*Nx2 - 2 Channel Amplifier

Condition of all items:
BG planars: Functionally 10/10, cosmetically 6/10. I bought them new from PE and installed them in my garage for a while, never in my car. They show signs of installation, including the tabs bent upward, traces of sticky material on the backside, and missing the adhesive foam backings that come with them. No original packaging. They are encased in black steel and are basically bulletproof.

Massive NX2: Functionally 10/10, cosmetically 9/10. There are screw marks on the mounting tabs. The surface isn't jewelry perfect, but it's in excellent shape. I bought it new and ran it in my car for a few months. Includes original packaging, manual and QC card.

Total Price: :
BG Neo8 (pair): $120 shipped
BG Neo3 PDR (pair): $75 shipped
Massive NX2: $125 shipped

All four BG speakers: $175 shipped

Shipping Terms: :
Lower 48 via Fedex

Pictures:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
DIYMA lurker
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Willing to trade the BG's for a pair of Scanspeak 3004/6020-00 tweeters.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Willing to trade the BG's for a pair of Scanspeak 3004/6020-00 tweeters.
You willing to trade all 4 B&G's for a LNIB pair of the Scan's? I have taken them out of box one time.

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Man, I wish I had the balls to carve big square holes in my doors.... Had some of the 8" ones in my last car and they were fantastic, though pretty dependent on getting the axis right. GLWS and free bump to you.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Man, I wish I had the balls to carve big square holes in my doors.... Had some of the 8" ones in my last car and they were fantastic, though pretty dependent on getting the axis right. GLWS and free bump to you.
Unfortunately they seem to sound best in the kicks... Been testing different positions with them. (These are traded already BTW) I still want to put them on pillars or on the dash somewhere. I HATE legs changing the sound... I wonder if the Polizei will mind me taking my windshield off? Meh, it rains every day here in winter. Anyways they sound great, I just have to figure out the best place for them and wait for spring to fiberglass.

·
DIYMA lurker
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately they seem to sound best in the kicks... Been testing different positions with them. (These are traded already BTW) I still want to put them on pillars or on the dash somewhere. I HATE legs changing the sound... I wonder if the Polizei will mind me taking my windshield off? Meh, it rains every day here in winter. Anyways they sound great, I just have to figure out the best place for them and wait for spring to fiberglass.
They sound best if you give them some breathing room behind. No direct mounting against carpet or trim panels. The more room, the better they'll sound extending toward the low end.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
More updates!

I temp installed my extra set of pillars in the car and marked where I thought I wanted them. Afterwards I noticed one of my marks was 3/8" lower than the other so I worked to square them up. At first I used the bandsaw to cut the trim panels... really wasn't needed. 3 passes with a sharp utility blade cut em like butter. Anyway, here's some pics of them tacked with hot glue. I'll get some pics of them mocked up in the car after work.

BOWDOWN did a great job mounting his in the pillars,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.