·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boston Neo 4or5t, will consider full 6.5x setup:

Any:

Total Price: :

Prefer quotes to include shipping to 19401 (PA): :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Sorry I may have placed a post in Isak's thread that I shouldn't have. Looking mainly for older Boston NeoT's but if you have a 6.5x set, that would work. Probably going active so crossovers aren't necessary:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
42 Posts
No worries. :)

I´ve seen a 6.4x set complete, like new in box over at talk audio forum. I wanted it but have already got a 6.43x set coming.

Imho, the older neo4t tweeter is of better quality, build and soundwise, than the neo5t. Similar to jbl´s diaphragms.

It´s listed for £120, $189. Well worth it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neo 4t's were the first tweeter I ever bought which was in 1994 when the pro's first hit the market. I agree they are the better of the 2 versions. I wasn't until 2 or 3 builds later that I realized just how good that car sounded. Mind you I had this system installed (by me, I installed part time after school to get 50%) within months of getting my DL at 17. So 5.4x's up front and SS Ref mids only in the rear deck, gains almost off. SS Ref Class A amps (3) all around and had 4 Kappa 10's isobaric out of phase in only 1 cube sealed. Just an Audio control EQX to get everything crossed at 18db/oct and 18 bands to get it close to flat Oh and the last of that era's chicklet Alpine CD players. Man equipment was amazing from like 1992-97

So yeah, I just got a set of Hertz ml280 for just a touch above what you mentioned above. Actually I can't believe people get close to $200US for just a pair of old tweets. I mean I love vintage too but mechanical systems that have moving parts will inevitably wear out over time.

I'm still looking for Neo4t's used for the right price. Oh and please see my other thread looking for horn bodies/drivers to tinker with. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.