DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these were bought for my 300zx project which has taken a backburner for a while. they have never seen a lugnut brand spankin new. they are 5 lug, and 18x8.5 front and 18x9.5 rear. gunmetal color. they have the TOP of the line michlen pilot sports, not the newer wimpy ones the real pilot sports. and come with 2 spare rear tires. the tires are also brand new never seen the ground except when mounted. the tires were mounted on a fullt touchless machine. i used to be a adr dealer. i am looking for 1200. for rims and tires. the rims cost me over 1000. when i bought them. and if you check the rear tires retailed out for 391$ EACH tire, and the front were right about 250 each. local pickup only unless you pick up all shipping and packing costs, florida area and sarsota county. about an hour south of tampa.

anyone looking for z performance stuff i have over 25,000$ in parts that were purchased to make a 800whp car and yes the car do that with no problem, i used to have one dynoed at 760. this was to be an upgrade but money came into play now. for pic let me know. as i said brand new they are stacked with cardboard and a towel between each and have not been moved in 6 months. thanks

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will tomm have to get my camera back from the shop. i assure everyone these are flawless not a mark on them anywhere anyone is welcome to inspect them no problems if you find a blemish you dont have to take them of course but i assure you there are none. these came straight from adr.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and the tires are even nicer trust me i dont want to sell these i wish they fit my new car they would be on there by now....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thank you i was gonna take some of the actuall wheels but for now that will work much appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
These will fit the 350z correct?What tire sizes?Can you estimate a cost for shipping to 94952?Also offset on the wheels?Thanks

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes they will fit the 350z. ill get the tire sizes asap for you, shipping will be kinda pricey to almost anywhere. i know when adr shipped them to me withthe tires mounted it was almost 150$ for all of them. ill post back here in a bit i havent touched them in so long i forget what sizes the tires are. be right back ill get the offset as well but thye fit perfectly under the wheel well they dont stick out at all or rub on anything on the 300 or the 350z. i have installed many sets of these on 350's before as i used to be a dealer for them.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no they are for sale, i have been away for the last few days i was supposed to go home but the hurricane came thorugh and they stopped my flight ill be home in the morning and i can send pics and sizes then sorry i thought i was gonna be home after i posted about getting the sizes. i was at a friends shop helping him out since he is just getting started with installs and setting the place up. sorry about that. ill also weight a wheel and get you a shipping quote. email me with any other questions [email protected]. thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts