Product Brand & Model:

Audible Physics XR DUO

Condition of all items:

New Never Used

Total Price: :

$775

Shipping Terms: :

Shipped!

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Comes with two XR6M mid-bass and two XR3M-LE (Limited Edition Ironwood Phase Plug) Full-range. The mid-bass also comes with grills.

They are all Brand New never powered.

I decided to go with High-end Phass 3 way setup...I would love to keep these but I need money to finish my build...

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
These are my favorite speakers to date! Someone pick these up. Word is they are being redesigned due to Neo prices being so high, so get them while you still can!

I talked with Mark and he confirmed that this with be the last run of this driver in this form, before they will be redesigned... Get them while you can.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.