DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Craftsman Plunge Router 1 3/4 HP 10 amp Model 09-27666
Throwing in a free Craftsman Pro Drop In router mounting plate/adapter to use as a table router.
Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

Craftsman Belt Sander 6 amp corded with dust collection Model 09-17559

Craftsman Professional 1/2 in. Height Rabbeting Router Bit, 1/2 Shank Model 09-64266 Made in Italy

Craftsman Professional 1/4 in. Diameter by 7/8 Double Flute Straight Router Bit, 1/2 Shank Model 09-64273 Made in Italy

Condition of all items:
Brand new Sealed
Belt sander is brand new w/out box

These items have never even seen power from an outlet

Total Price: :
Router w/ free adapter plate $80 shipped
Retails for $89.99 + $24.99

Sander $40 shipped
Retails for $49.99

Straight router bit $10 Shipped
Retails for $19.99

Rabbeting bit $20 Shipped
Retails for $34.99

$140 shipped for everything.

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping included in prices

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Note: I know the prices on these things are fluctuating with the current holiday shopping season so bear with me if I'm off on some these prices.

I'm getting rid of all the power tools I built up over the past few months as I was getting ready for a major install. The radiator in my 240sx pretty much blew up and I need to replace it, thermostat, and water pump. Since I'm replacing these items I'm also upgrading to a Koyo aluminum radiator, NISMO thermostat, and electric fans so these tools need to go for the time bieng.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
That is a very good router for light to medium handyman work.
I have the exact same one, with a different store's brand name

GLWS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts