DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a PPI A100.2 that I planned on using for a set of Ribbons. I have decided against ribbons due mainly because of the size, I do not have room in the kicks.

This amp is unused brand new without box. Perfect condition.

I paid 158 shipped, and would like to sell it for the same.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5770454331&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

My ebay screenname is trdcamry2003 and you can check my references there, I also have references on ECA if needed.

Amp will be shipped 2-3 day Priority mail with insurance.
Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
when a manly man like Mr Tom here starts referring to amps as "cute" That's a clear sign of a disorder... Please contact AAA for further help.. Audio Addiction Anonymous. :D

·
Registered
402 Posts
No contact necessary, I'm a charter member.

And I dare anyone to look at the Zapco Studio 54 I sold and not think "wow, that's a cute little amp".

:D

TT

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TomT, 140 local pickup if you like. I live in Wildomar, and work in Aneheim.

How often do you find a brand new PPI Art amp? :shock: :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
cam2Xrunner, I noticed in the ebay auction it saids the amp does not come with all the plugs. Were you able to get those plugs?

Also, I'm too lazy to look up the specs, but I am interested in a small amp. Could you give me some dimensions? :)

Thanks
David

·
Registered
402 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but I'd better not start collecting stuff again until I get my system installed.

If it's still around in 3 weeks (I figure there's no chance). . .

TomT

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xDeLiRiOuSx said:
cam2Xrunner, I noticed in the ebay auction it saids the amp does not come with all the plugs. Were you able to get those plugs?

Also, I'm too lazy to look up the specs, but I am interested in a small amp. Could you give me some dimensions? :)

Thanks
David
Hey David, after looking here
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~djue/index.html.htm

It looks like the dimensions are 2"X9.25"X6.5"

And yes, it still is missing the power plugs, forgot about that. Those can be bought pretty cheap.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Interested in an older Elemental Designs e15kd4? Great condition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts