DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
daudioman is a member on this forum and he listed a bunch of items today.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
you post up a nice amp like that...and cant bother to remove all the wires sticking out of the end or take better pics. not very good seller.

·
Registered
322 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
you post up a nice amp like that...and cant bother to remove all the wires sticking out of the end or take better pics. not very good seller.
This is what scares me when I see that type of **** I stay away. Its a clear sign that it COULD be stolen.t
Then again I see he has paperwork for the amp which makes me think damn if he stole it, he must of gone all out and went inside their house and look for the paper work:laugh:.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
or they where in the car : P
That would be really stupid but then again I have prints/copies of my owners manual for my 7949 head unitin my vehicle because I still havent gotten use to it, I've had it for about 5 months now and still havent gone all the way through the manual, I just keep it basic and simple.

I love it but think about selling it to get a cheapy DVD 7" flip screen HU. Dont know if am still going to get the SQ of the 7949 :confused:

·
Inappropriate Thoughts
4,005 Posts
This is what scares me when I see that type of **** I stay away. Its a clear sign that it COULD be stolen.t
Then again I see he has paperwork for the amp which makes me think damn if he stole it, he must of gone all out and went inside their house and look for the paper work:laugh:.
Come on now, give the guy the benefit of the doubt. It's not like that huge scratch is where the serial number used to be.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
11,394 Posts
As the owner of 33 and 39, those amps would scratch if you sneezed on them. The finish is really fragile and looks worse in pictures than in person.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Expensive amps like this should come with an extra chassis or housing in case the original case get scratched. I guess I am into cell phone too much to stuffs like this. That deep scratch is a big ouch

·
Registered
44 Posts
I get a kick out of the pictures people post of items on eBay. If you're trying to sell a big dollar item, maaaaby you could use a white sheet to make the pics marginally more impressive? :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts