DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,352 Posts
Has anyone (else as I read up and someone indeed did leave a comment about this exactly) compared the H-DSP directly with the Ultra? Kinda curious if people say the H-DSP goes against the Brax at such a price disparity.

Can't launch the zapco software atm to compare with Helix :(
Zapco hdsp has a demo why can’t you launch it?
I run a hdsp 8ch es9038pro dac upgrade playing 192khz 32bit fp music my sources of music. Aren’t important just know it sounds great no other dsp offers the es9038pro unless you want o count a external dac like topping which isn’t a dsp. The GUI on zapco is difficult especially the saving and loading presets at first the errors until you figure out the correct way it behaves. Best way to to always load from file while tuning save new file save new preset always load from file tho when tuning.

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,352 Posts
I can’t help what others can’t hear it’s not my fault that god gave me better ears.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Zapco hdsp has a demo why can’t you launch it?

The tool won't launch on my host and I didn't have enough ram left to spin up another virtual machine quickly for the tool at the time. Didn't bother to troubleshoot besides enabling compatibility mode and seeing if it worked

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,352 Posts
The tool won't launch on my host and I didn't have enough ram left to spin up another virtual machine quickly for the tool at the time. Didn't bother to troubleshoot besides enabling compatibility mode and seeing if it worked
Might need to enter startup mode install unsigned drivers after it’s installed it should work at least with the dsp hooked up the actual GUI should work alone tho regardless idk tho mine doesn’t work on my desktop even tho it’s installed but idk if I installed it that way yet but I know it’s how you get it to work regardless

·
Registered
791 Posts
So I did something the other day, and in response, today I got forwarded this email sent to my local distributor

Hi B*****

Thanks for your order. Enclosed you’ll find the order confirmation. Our production department is very busy and we need 1-2 weeks to produce the DSP.

I’ll let you know at once it is ready.

Best regards and have a great weekend

J*** S***

AUDIOTEC FISCHER GmbH

(names withheld)

So now we play the waiting game :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
+1 i heard they will be only making 1000 pcs in total.. so grab it while you can.. its a masterpiece for any install

41 - 47 of 47 Posts