DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is one of the most rare Brax amps ever made. There were 60 made for world wide production. She has a Graphic X2400 board and a regular X2000 board in one long Platinum colored heatsink. Still have wood box it came in, though the box is sort of beat. This particular one is number 31. The Zapco in the picture is a Ref 1000.4 to illustrate the size of the Brax.

Asking $3000 plus shipping.

No low ballers, and please no dumping on the post with dumb comments on how much the amp cost.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
IIRC, that amp was sold by the yard.:D
Awesome gear you got there, thehatedguy.
Best of luck with the sale.

J.

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man. I know it's a long shot to sell it...but it would really help out with the new addition to the family.

·
Registered
308 Posts
cheap.... considering x2400GE cost quite a bomb over here....

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Only if I had the money. Drool.

Frame it hang it on the wall like Art Work. To bad I can afford that kind of Art Work yet.

I hate to see you selling all this Rare Art Winslow.

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Me too, but I have 2 of them. Getting rid of one isn't going to break my heart too much. Getting rid of both of them won't break my heart if it means my family doesn't have to go without.

·
Registered
850 Posts
That's gorgeous! I remember talking to Don about this amp a couple years ago, he told me they had made one but I never got to see one. That would do wonders for my system! haha free bump.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
No problems with Brax. I have been through this. Emailing them and you get Heinz Fischer himself replying back to you. They are awesome and if you send the platinum into them -then they will upgrade the 2000 board to graphic as well. You pay shipping and cost for upgrade- then they do the rest.

Worth it in my opinion. Buy one -send it in for upgrade -bamm-very rare amp that now has a tremendous lifetime warranty for YOU :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Wow that is pure hottness. I wish I had a use for it but with two B8's there is no more room in my trunk for that beauty. GL I am sure it will find a good home.

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow thats big, does an amp like that get its own room?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.