DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello for all!
Just want to sell my amplifier. Can't do it cause a limit in ebay, that's why I'm here. So here it is :blush:
Here's the King. One of the best amps ever made. Hand-selected and matched transistors, very powerful and stable double power supply., true High-End in car audio!
I was not fully satisfied the excelence of stock of this amp, as well with old rca connectors and cross cards. To improve beauty of precision sounding of this amp - great job was done! Now this amp is highly modified by professionals, to make sound rich perfection! OA(operational amps) changed to Analog Devices AD823AN, cross cards excluded. Just shortest clean signal. Best tiffany style RCA connectors used. Ceramic sound path capacitors replaced with audiophile. Much time and money spent for this job!
The massive heatsink tells you right away that this is a serious amp. Inside, the multi-layered circuit board is laid out in short, dedicated signal paths to deliver only the purest signal in the fastest time. Brax uses silver solder to secure each discretely mounted component for the best conductivity possible between them. Gold-plated connections eliminate corrosion to keep the signal flowing freely in or out of this amplifier.
Sounds fantastic, natural and pure clarity in each details. Madness in control. Very powerfull and dynamic, a LOT of power and no lack of microdynamics, tight, fast and deep bass. Excellent midrange ant high's in all soundstage details, impressive wide and deep sound stage, freedom of sound! The car install with this amp on front speakers - won a 1st place in sound competition. This amp can deliver more power than you expected it on the paper..
Brax is the one of the best amp you can find! That's why the new one cost over 2000$! No doubt - You'll enjoy the sound of this amp, now chance to try to find anything better for this value ;) It's very sad to sell this amp, but already sold my car., family buisness - no more time for caraudio :(

Specifications:

4-channel car amplifier
110 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (200 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
400 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
Class AB amp technology
24-karat gold-plated RCA input, power, and speaker connections
double-sided circuit boards with silver-soldered components
hand-selected and matched transistors
preamp inputs
separate gain controls on all 4 channels
dimensions 18-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H x 9-3/8"D

Price - 850 $ + shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hmm I'm tried.. Bt:
Truemayhem, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Registered
202 Posts
You have to pay to sell, or post count of 500 minimum. You cannot even respond to any for sale forum posts directly in the for sale post, if you are under the 500 count also.
There is a reason for this ... you do not establish who you are or have backup to show how you relate to others. Otherwise this site will be just like Ebay, buyer/seller unknown!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thanks for reply! So I'm ready to pay :) No problem, if anyone could help or comment how to sell an amp - that's will be greatfull!:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts