DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a rubicon 502 purchased from 310w6 here in april its been good to me but it was a temp amp till mine got fixed. It needs to go now selling it for $150 shipped.

I have to get a camera but it looks exactly as it did in the pics from 310w6 sale thread here is the pics in his thread i will get new pics soon have to borrow a camera. http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36240

Also have a 13w7 with factory crate for $400+half shipping or $400 local with free sealed box with dual 3/4" front baffle 2.6ft sealed box if you pick up. It works great and is like new hardly a scratch on it i really don't want to sell and if i can make it to my 1st paycheck at new job i will keep it.

A also have a broken dls A6 i don't know what is wrong with it was purchased here on the forum used as %100 working i got it and it only worked for a few hours then started having pulsation in my subs. Then it was sent back to seller for repair got it back it now has no output at all it powers up and just doesnt put any sound out?? I don't care to deal with it going to buy a different one. The amp is missing some screws on the bottom cover the heatsink came to me pretty beat up i would say 6-7 out of 10 on looks and again non functional i would like to get about $150 shipped on it obo. Might be a cheap easy fix but i have been dealing with this amp since February 27th and i want it out of my hands thanks. Pic of amp will come tomorrow.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great something happened to my uploaded pictures of the sub they were uploaded to diyma and in this sale add now only one pic is left linked from sd. I since put the sub back in the closet and its deep in there and now i have to pull it out for more pictures :( I accidentally deleted the pics off my pc. Ohwell new pic soon and toss me offer i dont need this stuff i need cash pretty badly now.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here are pictures i took today with my sisters camera the box pictured is the free box with 1.5" front baffle for locals only all offers welcome thanks.
As i mentioned the dls came to me from repair pretty dinged up and is sold as is needs repair.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Have any other pics of the Rubicon so I can get a better idea of the cosmetic condition?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No i will get some right now before it gets dark i still have my sisters camera and took it out of my car because i am rewiring the whole trunk. It is in fairly good shape and i honestly feel it competes greatly with my dls a3 i swapped them around and it made me like the soundstream alot more too bad it hard to find the matching amps. The pics i first posted is my one day temp hookup the amp is not normally wired like that i needed some music for a drive to pic up supplies hehe.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might problem is i don't have any references there and my sales always fail there. P.S sorry for flaming you the other day on your sale add. No hard feelings and i hope you sell the amp too. I would grab an A4 but shit wont fit my amp rack i made with the dls a6/a3/a2 lined up before i found it was doa lol.

·
Registered
130 Posts
dude its cool man I was just joking

I actually took heed of your advice and just kept the a4, as...you're right, I'll never get another one for that price and it's not worth downgrading to a cerwin vega for that very reason. Best of luck with sale, that's actually a great price if someone can get it repaired!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are my pictures suddenly huge for anyone else? Anyways looking for trades in possibly dls a4/a3 and some id horns not the lowest models though.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok started working today finally :D Now i am considering not selling the 13w7 if i make it to payday and still have it i am keeping it. Also make offers on the amps and jukebox.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Bump for you...wish the 502 was in better cosmetic condition I'd take it....PM how low you can go price :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok i am settling in at the new job and have some new ideas i am keeping my dls amps after all. These items are for sale though new prices as follows.
Dls a6 $115 shipped dls supposedly can fix this for $105 i am going to use dls A3 for my subs.
Rubicon 502 $125 shipped it works great but its the odd ball of my amps and i want matching ones.
13w7 this one i am now asking $450 shipped obo.

These items need to sell for me to finish my project hopefully before winter.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know now that i look at the pics it looks worse than it is that pic was when i was installing it my hands got it dirty because i had some deadening residue on my hands from my trunk. It really doesn't look beat up at all for its age.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts