DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17,645 Posts
Just saw the pics Toby posted. Glad that they took care of you and you finally have a proper install!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ya, Toby really did a knock out job. And the deal with the previous installer has all been taken care of and got my money back I paid him so that worked out. But that still can't replace time, time, travel costs, and what not but it is at least the way it should have turned out in the end. Very happy with the results. I told Toby he did a better job than what I expected.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for the heads up. I just hate that you had to be the one to get messed over for the benefit of others. It sounds as if you did your due diligence, so maybe it was just really bad luck. Either way, when you eventually get it back and it’s everything you dreamed, it’ll be worth it!

There should be a global database of reputable and honest shops. I know there’s “yelp” and all the rest, but there should be one that’s strictly car audio only. If a shop or installer isn’t on the list, enter at your own risk.

Good luck brother...hope it comes out 10X better than you thought it could be!
That's horrible! Good luck with it this go round!

Facebook - Car Audio's Most Wanted

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarAudiosMostWanted/?notif_id=1568338494215626¬if_t=group_r2j_approved&ref=notif
That's kind if cool. I will get in on that group.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
OMG! My Eyes!! This post needs a disclaimer to protect virgin eyes. OUCH my friend. I'm SO SORRY to see this happen to someone. Hope you're able to find and work with a reputable installer to get this resolved. You can't drive around like that! NOBODY should have to drive around like that!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
OMG! My Eyes!! This post needs a disclaimer to protect virgin eyes. OUCH my friend. I'm SO SORRY to see this happen to someone. Hope you're able to find and work with a reputable installer to get this resolved. You can't drive around like that! NOBODY should have to drive around like that!!
All has been fixed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Let’s see the new install pictures.

What did you learn from this little adventure that you can share with others so as to prevent a future incident like this from occurring?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts