DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heya all. i have been a member of caco for a few months now. in my search for more first gen big bang pa amps a member there suggest also joining here. so here i am :) sorry i dont have any 1 time in band camp stories. or atleast no proper stories. been in the military since 99 so i can give some but most people might be offended.

as for me im currently 34 years old, stuck in the middle of a field in southern il for now, happily divorced with 100% custody of my 5year old son and currently in the middle of building my biggest system yet in my 94 suburban and also my last big system. i will maintain it but i have no intention of going big in any of my other vehicles. the t-bird will get a 15 and the explorer might get 2 8's or a single 10. the pickup gets nothing since i only use it about 10times a year. like i said off of the bat im a big fan of the first gen planet audio big bang amps. so if you want to unload some or know someone that does then please pm me asap. i only need 1 more 1250.1 but am looking for up to 6 more 2ch amps.

as for my audio knowledge, well im an old school audio guy that was stuck up jl's butt until i joined caco and then found out jl isnt even close to being the best stuff out there. i consider all of my years with jl as being financially and intellectually raped. so some to many of my questions might seem to be noob questions while yet others are a bit advanced thanks to being 13year aviation mechanic and novice mechanical engineer(currently out of work so ya many many projects atm).

see ya's in the threads. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome slowpoke.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts