DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay heres the deal. right now i have two mtx jackhammers 12s with a mtx jackhammer 1200 amp. mtx calls for a non ported enclosure to 1.25cu/ft while a ported is 2cu/ft. i can achieve the sealed box, but i would like to get a ported.

what im looking for is if anybody has ever built a ported enclosure for under neath the back seat of a 99-07 chevy extended cab truck.

i wanna know how yall built it or if anybody has any ideas how i could build it. i am willing to raise the back seat up.

i appreciate anybody who takes the time to help.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
okay heres the deal. right now i have two mtx jackhammers 12s with a mtx jackhammer 1200 amp. mtx calls for a non ported enclosure to 1.25cu/ft while a ported is 2cu/ft. i can achieve the sealed box, but i would like to get a ported.

what im looking for is if anybody has ever built a ported enclosure for under neath the back seat of a 99-07 chevy extended cab truck.

i wanna know how yall built it or if anybody has any ideas how i could build it. i am willing to raise the back seat up.

i appreciate anybody who takes the time to help.
Ask yourself first whether or not its a good idea. Sometimes there's a reason why only one alignment is suggested.

See the link in my signature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts