DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first i want to warn you, that english isn't my native language :rolleyes:

as you see i'm new in this particular forum, as i want some new ideas for my future SQ vision in my car :D

so the story: i sold my old car, dissasembled ant sold almost whole 3-way custom audio system. (if anyone will be interested i'll post what there was)
This summer i bought an old new car (Opel Vectra B) :D with stock 3-way in it.

Right now I own Nakamichi CD-700II and Hiraga 8w connected on build-in system.

as i imagine my future front system: Head unit: Nakamichi CD-700II, active croosover.
Hiraga 8w and vifa tweeters (no model) on high frequency
some 8cm speakers as mid's (i think abous fostex, butany suggestions are welcome)
Some 8" or 10" speakers as midbass ( i think about Visaton BG20 or W250)

i have no idea what the amps will be... yet ;)

so what i want is that you share some of your ideas or suggestions

P.s. the systems must be quite cheap because only head unit had cost my mothly pay :D

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
I guess it depends on where you buy.

Seems like a logical starting point and with some wise driver selection sit should be good.

Have you heard any speakers in a 3 way that you like?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello there, it's been a while :)

so i bought an amplifier for future subwoofers. it's Steg K2|04 (it has been a good deal, so i couldn't resist)

right now i'm keeping an eye on SEAS CA 22 RNX as midbass in doors. one of the main things that i want to know if it can manage with the lowest frequencies (imagine that there will be no subwoofers) when placed in doors. Also what can you tell about how they sound (i hope anybody understood :D )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Bscorpio,

I'm wondering about instal a "Le Monstre 8W" dual mono to play a pair of Bohlender Neo8in my car, which are 93dB sens.; but have never heared from...
As you are using this amp, would you pls describe your impressions over this amp? Do you recommend it?
Also, what kind of power supply you are goingo to use? Directly from car battery? And the sound, is it clear end noise free?
Thank you very much!
Nilton

1 - 4 of 4 Posts