DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts

·
Registered
17,148 Posts
I swear to god if you push me into this I'll E-whip your ass :p I'm soooooo looking for low end alternatives for the shop ;) I've even thought about building a set of stereo mains using the tapped horn with a small 2-way built into the whole works..... but the last thing I need now is another project.....

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
I swear to god if you push me into this I'll E-whip your ass :p I'm soooooo looking for low end alternatives for the shop ;) I've even thought about building a set of stereo mains using the tapped horn with a small 2-way built into the whole works..... but the last thing I need now is another project.....
Are you looking for speakers or do you mean a style of enclosure ?

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/klippel-reviews-driver-specs/2757-vifa-ma26wr09-04-10-a.html

Like these ^^^^

·
Registered
65 Posts
im kind of interested on the modeling as well, i was looking at these in the catalog when it came yesterday, but the high Fs kinda had me thrown off

·
Registered
58 Posts
Im still learning how to model and what the numbers mean but Im getting .556 ft^3 sealed or 1.147 ft^3 ported to 50 hz for the HP-12200

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I was intrigued by the 200oz magnet one and ran it through WinISD. Its not an SQ sub. Since PE says its intended for autosound, I'd guess they are SPL subs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.