DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Listener of Music
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the admin said they are "upgrading" our site I figured I would start a thread that we could all say our goodbyes in. I'll miss you.

I still use the desktop site on my mobile device because I like it. I'm not against mobile or new sites. I use them for other forums but with this one I don't like it. I'm sure the upgrade will force is to a version of that.

They will almost certainly take away features we like. They didn't ask us for feedback. That means they don't care what we think. They only told us now so we don't fill their inbox with hate mail before the mass exodus.

Feel free to leave feedback in this thread or the one the admin started.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Ramforumz “updated” not too long ago...I freaking hate it. It’s so difficult to navigate, and I still haven’t figured out how to view “new” or “active” threads. I haven’t been on here long, but have grown to love this place. I hope the update doesn’t look anything like ramforumz.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Since the admin said they are "upgrading" our site I figured I would start a thread that we could all say our goodbyes in. I'll miss you.

I still use the desktop site on my mobile device because I like it. I'm not against mobile or new sites. I use them for other forums but with this one I don't like it. I'm sure the upgrade will force is to a version of that.

They will almost certainly take away features we like. They didn't ask us for feedback. That means they don't care what we think. They only told us now so we don't fill their inbox with hate mail before the mass exodus.

Feel free to leave feedback in this thread or the one the admin started.
I always use the desktop site as well. The mobile version is just horrendous.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Ramforumz “updated” not too long ago...I freaking hate it. It’s so difficult to navigate, and I still haven’t figured out how to view “new” or “active” threads. I haven’t been on here long, but have grown to love this place. I hope the update doesn’t look anything like ramforumz.
Haven't checked in there in a couple weeks. I'm not really active there,
I only really go there if I've got something to fix.:blush:

YIKES!

I hope this forum doesn't go that route.:(

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Yep, JeepGarage went to that same platform... I was once pretty active on there, but not much anymore. Same with RamForum (without the Z), but that was a couple years ago.

·
Registered
18,420 Posts
CAJ has no intention of 'upgrading'

...just sayin'
i think now is the time we (or you, lol) abuse the power of the position we have and make the push to move people there?

·
Listener of Music
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know Big Al you were the first I thought of. I'm not against your site. Shoot I still contribute and rarely visit. However I don't want this site going completely down the tubes the reason I start going to CAJ daily.

·
1,959 Posts
You know Big Al you were the first I thought of. I'm not against your site. Shoot I still contribute and rarely visit. However I don't want this site going completely down the tubes the reason I start going to CAJ daily.
I understand. People have said they don't come around because it's dead...but if they posted stuff, it wouldn't be dead ;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
I understand. People have said they don't come around because it's dead...but if they posted stuff, it wouldn't be dead ;)
I’m more of a lurker on here. I like to see what everybody is up to as far nice installs, competitions, people testing/trying different gear and etc. I check CAJ on occasion but yeah it’s not updated a lot.

·
Listener of Music
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've noticed that admins have not chimed in on either of these threads. One of which they started.

·
Member Infinitum
692 Posts
help me out here.... CAJ??

1 - 20 of 55 Posts