DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know I'm up late, so maybe I'm just being retarded, but is caraudio.com down for anyone else?!

I'm getting a redirect to one of those domain not found pages as if their lease expired or something :(

I don't like that place for info, but the build logs and classifieds are nice!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm getting the same thing.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ARGH :(

That sucks!

I like it here, but all the classifieds are expensive stuff that I can't afford... often times at least.

I was gonna buy a 15" RE SE over there too...

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Same thing for me. Weird. If it really is down, wait for the onslaught of newb traffic, and say goodbye to any glimmer of hope this place has.

·
Registered
555 Posts
down for me too

and i loved making fun of the horrible installs there too!

:(

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
says a guy that has been at this site less than a year?
You working toward your 50 so you can post in the Classifieds, or ...? I'm also not aware of anywhere in the world where it's still December 2008, which would be the only scenario in which your statement is accurate. I caught the tail end of what used to be DIYMA, and while I do not profess to be an OG here by any stretch, I think I've earned my stripes. Hopefully post #16 for you is a bit more contributory.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if they were shut down by some governing authority.

·
Registered
110 Posts
i liked selling on there because of the insane traffic. although without ca.com here and roe will get alot more traffic i would imagine. this same thread is going on there too.

Kidwolf, if their classifieds were too expensive for you dont look here for any breaks haha most things here are actually high end nice stuff.

there used to be a more mature crowd here, without ca.com i see the demise of here and roe real quick lol as juvenile most of the threads were they were entertaining though.

oh and for the guy worried about build logs, they are much better over here. thats mainly why i come here to see the build logs.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just noticed that they were down this morning. I really only use the classifieds over there...hopefully they'll be back up soon.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yall wanna pitch in and buy that sucker before Ant buys it and converts it to secondforeskin.com? :eek::eek::p;)

Chad said:
Oh ****, here we go, I have to strap on my mod belt if that keeps up.
And put yer ban hammer in there.....and start using it! :)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Yall wanna pitch in and buy that sucker before Ant buys it and converts it to secondforeskin.com? :eek::eek::p;)
the domain is paid through 2015.

ICANN Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Created: 2000-11-18
Expires: 2015-11-18
Updated: 2009-03-31

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
We can pitch in and buy it, turn it into a place to sell junk and let people post useless crap . . . oh wait, that's what it was before. Secondforeskin.com FTW!!! Bring it back up as an official VBA supplier.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts