DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Seen Rock City
836 Posts
I dunno if aluminum is "better" for in-door installs, but I would have to agree that it is the better option if you have a moisture problem.

The CA's are coated though. I would imagine they should hold up fairly well. And given their price point, replacing them in a few years may not be that big of a deal.

· Seen Rock City
836 Posts
You are probably right 300. If he is dealing with a lot of moisture the paper cone may be an issue.

For me the price/performance ratio on that mid is unbeatable. It is very inexpensive, and could be easily replaced if you could get maybe 2-3 years out of it.

· Seen Rock City
836 Posts
OT--- "Tampa Bay" eh 300?

That's code for "not Tampa". Where are you? I was born @ Tampa General and grew up in Largo/Seminole. Went to USF.

· Seen Rock City
836 Posts
300Z said:
MiloX said:
OT--- "Tampa Bay" eh 300?

That's code for "not Tampa". Where are you? I was born @ Tampa General and grew up in Largo/Seminole. Went to USF.
lol... yes, i'm at Largo... close to Seminole... :) I usually just put "Tampa Bay" because most people wouldnt have a clue if i had put Largo instead... lol
and you?

Regards
Leo
I am in "Greater Metro Atlanta area". :D

Specifically Norcross. But, like you, I just say Atlanta. Nobody knows where the sleepy little village of Norcross is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.