DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Cadence A7HC (high current)

Condition of all items: Used

Total Price: : $200 shipped OBO

Shipping Terms: : FedEx Ground with tracking and insurance included.

Pictures: :

Additional info:

Old school amp. Rated 600 watts at 4 ohms, 800 at 2 ohms, and 1200 at 1 ohm. Very underrated as it has been benched at 1400 watts at 1 ohm.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
bump for your amp....lol...

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
great amps. Used the 4 channel version of this in 95

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ridiculous amount of power with the high current design. Designed by a protégé of Steve Mantz (Zed). I have too much equipment, otherwise I'd keep it, as I love this amp.

Open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
was it efficient as its been quoted?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was it efficient as its been quoted?
Its a class D so fairly efficient. If you want to run at 1 ohm, this is a great amp to do it with.

$185 shipped!!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. This is a mono amp. Rated at 600/800/1200 watts at 4/2/1 ohm. However, the high current design means it feels like much more power.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts