DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell the TXA amps I got off ebay and go with some old Alpines sO cann run the amplink kit so I can see what they are doing from the dash....might as well get some use out of the 9835 deck

So I have these to move....

ZRS9004 4 channel $99 shipped..complete in box with manual and cord to slave another amp to it.....this is a very nice amp. JP has told me the 09 models are beter than the 08 models and are a very well made amp...I do beleive it....has a very substantial crossover section. I will get pics of it asap

here are specs off web

ZRS-9004 - Cadence 800W 4 Channel Amplifier

txa3002 ..yes it was off ebay..short sink....but I am sure it can be made to run just fine....$40 shipped

txa3004 ..same as above......$40 shipped

TXA-3002 - Cadence 2 Channel High Power 600 Watt Amplifier

or both for $80

or all for $179

I dont bs with pricing...I paid what I am asking...I dont try to mark it up just so you can ask me to lower it....this aint a car lot.....

anyhow..there you go.....looking for alpine v12 amps right now..no other trades needed

I will also be selling a cda9835 soon.....I found another one and its been stored most its life so I am selling the other one...when it arrives..stay tuned

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks anyhow. I will consider any v12 amps

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
txa amps sold locally .....I think I am keeping the ZRS ....I got to hear it today...ran just 2 channels and it was plenty strong..and clean

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just my opinion but this zrs running 2 channels sounds better to me than my clarion dpx. But I need to bridge it to see how it compares then. It was cheaper as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.