DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are Cadence amps decent? I see some people run them on subs, what about front stage speakers? Are there any other price concious SQ amps that don't cost an arm and a leg?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have no experience with Cadence myself but what is your budget to start with so we might be able to make other suggestions?

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
i used to run a txa-3004 for mids/highs and a txa-6004 bridged for subs and never had a complaint.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Running a Cadence ia4 bridged for my fronts and they love the clean power. There are alot of good choices, give us a budget, what speakers you plan to use and we can throw suggestions your way.

·
Registered
311 Posts
The A series was some top notch stuff, dont know much about the newer stuff though

·
Registered
401 Posts
Honestly the new Sony slimline amps perform way better for the money. The problem is their sub amp only puts out 500wrms so you may need 2. At $200 its hard to go wrong. I want to point out I am only talking about their slimline amps, I don't feel their regular amps are up to snuff.

I want to add I am currently running their 4 channel amp on my front stage with the rears bridged to 2 10". Everyone, including myself, has been impressed by the performance for the money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts