DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

221 - 237 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Do you have any internal shots of the 500HC and the 3002?

I need a 2 channel amp.
Did you try looking in the Cadence store?

Your best bet is to PM user JasonPaul, the Cadence rep. He is pretty busy so he doesn't frequent the for sale section that often.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Just bumpin the thread. I bought a tx6004 for my front stage, and a 1000D for my subs back in march. These Amps are still POUNDING away better than ever. These are by far the best set of amps I have ever had the pleasure of owning or using. The headroom with these things is REDICULOUS, they are WAY underrated, and play nothing but PURE clean music. I pound these things like CRAZZY and havn't had even the slightest hickup from them. PROPS to Cadence for making a ROCK solid product, with the BEST customer support I have seen.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
My tx6004 has been flawless. Thermal shutdown once - 4 hour trip, 100° day and a trunk packed with luggage. Was actually a little excited to experience it since it was my first. I blamed my gf for stamping her feet to the music. She told me that my installation sucked if stamping her feet broke it. I apologized sheepishly. :blush:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I could not resist getting a TXA-3004 for that price. Jason was very quick to respond. I cannot wait for that big box to show up next week.
Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
cravenmh,

I was looking at the TXA3004 also, PM'd Jason. Did he offer any additional discount over the web price?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow. I've been looking around for some nice budget amps for a while because I don't exactly have the money to spend on high-end at the moment, and these look awesome.

Currently I have a Phoenix Gold 9.0:5 running PG Octane 6x9's and PG Ryval 4x6's (Ryval series is not something I would recommend).

Planning on probably selling the ol' PG and picking up a TXA3004 and a TXA1502, to run Memphis PR 6x9's and 4x6's as well as two Elemental Designs 2-ohm SQ10 subs. What do you guys think?

Anyone ever try the CWM-6KIT? It looks nice, but I've never really even heard of Cadence before just now.

Also, are there any promotional codes lately?

·
Registered
778 Posts
So does Cadence still sell amps? My TXA6004 died :(

221 - 237 of 237 Posts