DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Do you live in an area with high humidity?
I had a beanbag burst and I honestly kept finding the little ****s for years after

·
Registered
2015 Toyota Camry V6
824 Posts
Do you live in an area with high humidity?
I had a beanbag burst and I honestly kept finding the little ****s for years after
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is pretty arid. We’ve gotten just over 5” of rain so far this year in my City, though we are in a drought.

I literally kept a vacuum by my side, and it went surprisingly well. But I did have little-to-no wind, and it has been extremely dry.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Making a mess was a big concern as I considered using the bean bag chair.

I just moved slowly as I measured the volume, then vacuumed it all back out. It was amazingly uneventful. I even re-used the styrofoam beads to confirm the volume of the enclosure once it was complete.

And one last thing, this was only a few months back, no where near 5 years ago ;)

Sweet just checked out your build. Fine craftsmanship!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is pretty arid. We’ve gotten just over 5” of rain so far this year in my City, though we are in a drought.

I literally kept a vacuum by my side, but it went surprisingly well. But I had little to no wind and it has been extremely dry.
5 inches??? Here in Atlanta we get 5 inches with a normal every day summer afternoon thunderstorms.

·
Premium Member
7,316 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Also the records are taken from the airport.
Not the most accurate because the wind is artificially inflated and causes sideways rain more often.
Therefore the rain totals are thought to be very conservative. At least thats what news says.

·
Premium Member
7,316 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts